CHIC BIJOUX BY LAURA ©


CHIC BIJOUX BY LAURA © is my new and exclusive creation. All the Bijoux are artisanal with a unique Chic French style. You can not find this design on others, only on this website.


I began to design since I was young but I create my own jewelry  few years ago because I could not find the exact style I wished (simple but GLAM&CHIC). Each time I wore one of my creations, lots of people in the street or my friends asked me where I found them. 



CHIC BIJOUX BY LAURA © was born....  

All the Bijoux can be worn at work, for a night out, a chic dinner. Perfect as well as gift for your mother, your sister (or in laws) and/ or  of course your best Girl friend...

Below some original creations (more creations will come soon such as rings, earrings and twisted necklace). More information on my website http://www.thefrenchladyevents.com.au.











Comments

Popular Posts