Jamon Jamon (L'Epicerie Bistrot) a new wine bar & tapas in Bordeaux a must go !!!


A new Bordeaux address, which certainly will quickly be one of the must. Located 2 blocks to the cours de l'Intendance, the location of the l'Epicerie Bistrot is perfect. 

Is it really necessary to explain what it is? With a name like Jamon, Jamon, it smells ... Spain! 

I went there last January and I absolutely loved this place and the ambiance.

Here, typical and relaxed. Moreover, you will feel immediately at home with the warm welcome the team you reserve.

Discover the all Iberian flavors in two spaces Tasting: delicatessen and wine bar side.

As best I know the wine bar side, I recommend a good bottle of wine accompanied by tapas. Choose the platter deli / cheese ... magnificent ! 

And go for the famous homemade tapas. 




The chef prepares on site according to his inspiration. Platters of various "creations" so come, as and when, and you select the ones that make you salivate the most (as I can not choose, I take one of each!). 


This is € 2 per mouthful, but believe me it's well worth.

Also note, the lunchtime starter / main / dessert is very affordable.

Jamon Jamon
2 rue Louis Combes
33000 Bordeaux

Comments

Popular Posts